Sunday 13 July 2008

On a Twilight High!

Ok so basically I'm going nuts or more just reading and researcing things about twilight.
I went to Stephenie Meyers official site, the twilight lexicon, rob pattinson online, my own perosnal group the spunkers, etc.

I just can't wait to finish the series I'm going nuts, plus you can also add teh fact that i reeeeeeeeeeaaaaally want to know where they are holding the new moon auditions.
Even if i don't get it i'd atleast want to feel the satisfaction of trying out for teh role of Heidi, not a primary role but still someone that's part of teh cast and a character that just calls out to me, i think there's much more to her story.
Well i'm ranting

but yeah i am on what i now refer to as a twilight high.

Catch ya tomorrow welli'l post pictures of my rip to "El Yunque" national rainforest, the place is to die for wait till you see my pics!

Keep you posted.

Ciao <3

No comments: