Friday 20 February 2009

I like Pancakes!!

Really I do! I have a strange obsession with them!



Maybe they represent something I've been absent of for most of my life.




Hmm....I like pondering the cinemas and the celuloites!!

Can I get yo numbah?...Can I?...Can i have it?


I just looked at my T.V. and there was a hairy model from Chapelle Show



I like glasses...just throwing it out there! No..really.. I love glasses on a boy!



Glasses and a cute smile and height!!



Just throwing a random fact about myself!!



I ain't being specific it's basically what a guy needs to have!


Well as long as tall and somewhat hefty are in there glasses isn't that important.


Smile is definitely needed though!



Lol



Black female comediennes make me laugh!


A LOT!!


I love Jeff Dunham, Peanut's my favorite!!


I'm going to shut up now!!







I'm waiting for a text..Guess who? Lol



Ciao<3

No comments: