Wednesday 25 February 2009

No Fair

So I'm in my bed kinda bored so what do i decide to do?
IMDB shit (yes IMDBing is a new verb!)

I look up the luv of my life Robert Pattinson and find out this...
Apparently someone (probably a twilight rob wannabe fan that only heard of him recently and is obsessed) stalked him to the point that he asked her out to dinner when he had a bad day.

All i can say is fuckin' unfair!

How come I don't get this chance damn it?

That is so not fair!

Acording to an interview the girl got bored with him wich poves she probably wasn't even a real fan like ME.

Un-fuckin-believable!!


I am going to sue, God!!!

Why not me?

I beter get my effin' chance to date the man of my dreams

I could be with anyone but if Rob shows up I will dump their ass in a milli second!!

That being said... tuesday was an incredible day for me

Spent a nice day with some friends, met amazing people, got some Dole whip

it's all good!!


I WANT ROB!!!

Ciao <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knooooooooooooowwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! tu te imaginas que eso nos pasar, yo me muero ahi mismo jajajaja imaginame en la caja con una sonrisa jajajaja