Saturday 28 February 2009

Freaky!

Ever hated someone you don't know then all of a sudden you feel like getting to know the person or about them and it turns out!

They are practically identical to you!

Freaky huh?

Same music, thoughts, pancakes...erm..yeah!

Weird!

So today I did something interesting I called out of work while being at work!
How I did this you may ask?
Simple!
I got to work and instead of changing went running to the bathroom to throw up ( I was sick! Duh!) ergo the final result was me having to call from the clocking in building up to the coordinators to tell them there is no way in hell I'm working unless they wanted me to puke all over the guest!

Thank God for incredible managers!!! I got a ride home filled my tub with hot water
(and i mean hot) and basically fell asleep listening to music while my muscle pains calmed!
It was a relaxingly painful day.

Later on when I awoke Cathy and Katie (whom I both called in hopes f having someone stay with me and baby me since I felt so sick) both got my messages and called. I talked to Katie for a bit and then Cathy came oer with some movies and brownies (always a good mix) hence we saw Jim Henson's Labyrinth.

Two things:
One: David Bowie is "The Crotch Master".
Two: I now get what Shaun meant when he said that part in "The Haunted Mansion" with the stairs reminded him of this movie and from now on will never be able to see it the same way! Thanks Shaun! *sarcasm*

All in all the movies is an acid trip where I kept hoping the Goblin King would make out with the girl and it never happened (here's for hoping)


I miss IHOP I haven't been there since Trish quit.
Woe is me!

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together!

Dear Prudence won't you come out to play!

I am the Walrus cu-cu-cuchuuu!

Dear Prudence gret the brand new day!!

Let me take you down, cause I'm going to Strawberry fields!

Hey Jude! Don't let me down!

Did I mention I love The Beatles and Across the Universe?


Just throwing it out there!


NacĂ­ en latitud perfecta donde tuesta el sol y la lluvia refresca.



Rock Lobster!!


Bird is the word!

The Love Shack is a little known place where...




Can you say music over load?

lol

I'm Done!

Ciao <3

No comments: