Thursday 12 February 2009

Waking up to go to EPCOT wtf?

So I wake up! I really, really, really don't want to by the way cuz i've barely had 5 hours of sleep but i made a previous arrangment with Katie so who am I to fail her. Well funny thing is Miss you-be-at-the-bus-or-I-leave is so not even awake!! She missed her alarm by 20 minutes.
Which made me feel responsible and gave me time to do my hair!!

We are off to EPCOT, Rails and maybe Gator's

whohoo
and the quest for religion boy or boy #2 continues as we face the daily questions, not to mention the fact that I talked to my aunt who was raised on said religion and she told me a couple of interesting things that made me realize I'm so born to break rules it's not even funny!!!

We shall see how it all comes about!!

Ciao <3

No comments: