Sunday 15 February 2009

I'm the rule, not the exeption <3

So after watching he's just not that into you I realize I'm deffinetly the rule not the exception. Meaning i won't have the beautifull happy ending with whom I want. I'll have to settle for mediocrity!!

There's a high probability that no one that I like will ask me out cause that would make me a perfect exception and I just happen to be the rule, I can't get what I want!!!

Isn't that depressing?

It's unfair that pretty girls get to be the exception while I'm just a rule!! i should just settle for what I can get, not for whom/what I want!!

Life is not fair most of the times!!


But somehow I can hope to be the exception! Someone's exception!

Ciao<3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE ARE THE RULE NOT THE EXCEPTION, rinse and repeat WE ARE THE RULE NOT THE EXCEPTION

Anonymous said...

OOPS! Forgot to put my name on that last comment.....IT'S MEEEE SALLY BALLY!!!!!!1